Advance your career in International Hospitality Management with a top-level UK Qualification
The International School of Hospitality Studies in Vietnam has launched a new UK Bachelor Degree and Higher Diploma that will provide you with an internationally recognized management qualification and help your career. These programs are very suitable for full time students, as well as for part-time students working in the hotel and tourism industry. In addition, all students will have the opportunity to gain an IELTS English language qualification.
Students who complete their Higher Diploma in Hospitality Management (Edexcel, UK) can progress to a one-year top-up Bachelor Degree (Honours) in Strategic Hospitality Management from the University of Gloucestershire, UK. This program will be available through ISHS here in Vietnam (or students have the option to study in the UK).
Key Features of ISHS programs are:
- Intensive English language component leading to International IELTS Awards
- Taught wholly in English by experienced international academic staff
- Scholarships available for outstanding students
- Local and international internships providing practical work experience and learning
- Graduates of the higher diploma program can apply to transfer to the final year of a UK, USA or Australian university degree program with the choice of study in Vietnam or overseas
- Study tours to tourism destinations in Vietnam and other parts of Asia
- Graduates can apply for professional membership of The Hotel, Catering & International Management Association of the UK upon graduation
- Job placement opportunities in 5-star hotels in Asia, Europe, USA or Middle East upon graduation.
In addition we will offer short professional executive development programs for managers working in the hotel and tourism industry as well as entry level certificate courses for those wishing to enter the hotel or tourism industry and part-time study for the degree and higher diploma for hotel or tourism staff.
Click here to download the 2012-13 Prospectus.